HTC One A9 16gb Unlocked Grade A
Available on backorder
HTC One A9 16gb Unlocked Grade A
145.75 x 70.8. x 7.26 mm
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 617, Octa-core; 64-bit, 4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz
Unlocked, AT&T and T-Mobile: 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900; 3G UMTS 850/AWS(1700)/1900/2100; 4G LTE: FDD 2,3,4,5,7,12,13,17,29
Sprint: 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900; 3G UMTS: 850/AWS(1700)/1900/2100; 4G LTE: FDD 2,4,5,12,25,26 TDD: 41
Bluetooth® 4.1; Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz); 3.5 mm stereo audio jack; micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
Main camera: 13MP with sapphire cover lens, auto-focus , BSI sensor, OIS, ƒ/2.0, 1080p video recording
Front camera: HTC UltraPixel™, fixed focus, ƒ/2.0, 1080p video recording
Android™ 6.0 with HTC Sense™
3GB RAM / 32GB Storage
Dolby Audio™ with Hi-Res Audio
Audio supported formats: Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .flac, ac3, ec3, eac3 Recording: .aac
Video supported formats: Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .avi, .mkv Recording: .mp4
5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p, Corning® Gorilla® Glass
SIM Card Type
Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G sensor, Compass sensor, Gyro sensor, Magnetic sensor, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint sensor
Capacity: 2150 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 support (forward compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 with future software upgrade); HD video playback: up to 12 hours; Audio playback: up to 60 hours; Internet use on WiFi: up to 9 hours; Talk time on 3G network: up to 16 hours; Standby time on 3G network: up to 18 days
- Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
- Available storage is less due to phone software. Approximately 24.0 GB storage available for user content.
Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage. Extended memory limited to available microSD card size.
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
- Test conditions: The battery claims herein may vary based on cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configurations, phone usage, and many other factors. Actual results may vary. All batteries have limited recharge cycles and eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted in HTC laboratories using specific HTC devices. All test devices are connected to a 4G network except for Wi-Fi-based tests. HD video playback is conducted with 720P HD MP4 video on a device with audio through a headset, with default screen brightness and audio level (without Dolby). Audio playback is conducted with an MP3 audio file with audio output through a headset with default audio level (without Dolby). Internet use over Wi-Fi tests are conducted using a dedicated web server. Device browsed snapshot versions of 10 popular web pages. All settings are set to default except Auto-Brightness is turned off.A Standby time specification (“specification”) is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment . When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
All orders can take up to 2 days to validate. If fraud is detected we will hold the order until all details are verified with the customer. Under no circumstances any item purchased for €0.00 will not be valid.
Packages are generally dispatched next day after receipt of payment and are shipped via An Post Parcel Delivery or Fastway depending on your location with tracking and trace fully insured courier service. Please allow up to 2 working days for delivery. If you prefer delivery via An Post with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately as shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched with great care and will be delivered in excellent condition, special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours of receipt & include a tracking number as standard.
- Fastway (approx. 1-2 working days from time of shipping)
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt & include a tracking number as standard.
- An Post International – €25 (approx. 4-5 working days from time of shipping)